Business Oregon Technical Assistance Program Grant
Relevant and updated information from trusted industry professionals with expertise on PPP, taxes, financial resources and referrals including referrals to bilingual attorneys, accountants and professional service providers.
- APANO - Washington County CARES Business Relief Grant - CLOSED.
- Artist Relief Program - CLOSED. The Artist Relief Program provides relief funding to Oregon artists who have experienced financial hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Built Oregon - If you're an Oregon consumer products business, and interested in setting up shop on the Built Oregon Marketplace — join us. No cost to become a member!
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance - Individuals unemployed as a direct result of Oregon Wildfires may be entitled to additional emergency benefits.
- Free Masks and Gloves for Small Businesses in Oregon - Oregon-based businesses with 50 or fewer employees and nonprofits are eligible to order PPE at no cost.
- Malheur County’s CARES Business Grant - A grant for small businesses in Malheur County. Applications close December 23, 2020.
- Office of Small Business Assistance - The Small Business Advocates help small businesses that have a question or concern about state or local government.
- Point West Small Business Grant - CLOSED. Point West Credit Union is currently giving out COVID-19 relief grants to small businesses in Oregon.
- Prosper Portland Community Block Grant - CLOSED. Providing financial assistance to small businesses in need during this pandemic, grant levels range from $5000-$20,000.
- Restaurant and Food Cart Covid-19 Relief Grants - Starting November 30, 2020, licensed restaurants and food carts in Multnomah County can begin applying for small business grants to offset the cost of restrictions from COVID-19. The County will begin distributing more than $7.6 million in CARES Act funds to businesses impacted by efforts to slow the spread of the virus. Applications close December 15, 2020.
- SBA Portland - Providing multiple kinds of coronavirus relief options such as Payback Protection Program, EIDL, SBA Express Bridge Loans, and SBA Debt Relief. Applications close December 31, 2020.
- Small Business Assistance Fund - CLOSED. Businesses are eligible to receive up to $200,000 in grant funding as detailed in the grant application. To be eligible, a business must show it was prohibited from operations by the Governor’s Executive Order 20-12, or demonstrate a 25% reduction in sales over a 30-day period in 2020 compared to a comparable period in 2019.
- Tell Your Story Grant - CLOSED. This single $10,000 grant will be awarded to City of Portland BIPOC creators or creative teams for a virtual-residency in order to develop, explore and tell a story applicants want to tell in any film format they choose.
Specialty training through a PACCO subscription (up to 500 business owners) with Govology.com will be provided to both PACCO (Philippine American Chamber of Commerce) and BACC (Black American Chamber of Commerce) small businesses, as an on-demand education tool for business owners to expand into the federal marketplace to sell their goods or services.
- Free Introductory Govology Webinar - Govology is virtual online training that teaches users how to get a government contract.
Digital Marketing Support Services
PACCO has lined up graphic designers, digital marketers, and business advisors to assist small business owners to pivot their businesses as a result of COVID-19 and customers staying at home.
- Avera Media - Website building for your small business.
- E-Business Services - Assists in setting up your business for the online marketplace.
- iDare LLC - Business coaching for small business owners during the covid-19 pandemic and moving forward.
- Twirl Advertising and Design, LLC - Marketing services to help boost your small business.